Re: debian-advocacy?

Curt <curty@free.fr>:

>  Given the number of retarded posts we've seen in the last couple of
>  weeks, you might think things would be cooled off by now, but no.

This's DU.  This sort of thing is expected, even welcomed.  People
expressing passionate opinions wrt their choice of software?  Great!

Consider the alternative ("<Crickets ...>").

I often wonder if the old saw, "Making popcorn!" was invented here.

(*)    echo f.xrryvat@znvy.pbz | perl -pe 'y/a-z/n-za-m/'
- -