Re: debian-advocacy?

On 2014-10-14, John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com> wrote:

> "Moderation" usually means that some natural person reads and approves
> or disapproves every item.  That's clearly not the case here.  What the
> actual policy is, as you say, unclear.  It appears that the listmasters
> occasionally block a poster and occasionally block a thread.  This may
> have been duscussed on some obscure (but public) list I don't know
> about.

It seems to me someone in authority, or privy to the secret thoughts of
the authorities, said once that, for instance, posts to "hot threads"
might be delayed in order to cool those hot puppies down.

Given the number of retarded posts we've seen in the last couple of weeks, you
might think things would be cooled off by now, but no.