Re: [exim4] mixed up about terminology

> On 8 Oct 2014, at 18:03, Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> wrote:
>
> Do you also allow your users to log into your systems via ssh or telnet
> with no root password?

Of course not. That's not even remotely the same thing. Don't be ludicrous.

> You claim the likelyhood is low - but are you sure about that?

Yes.

>  Spammers look for such things all the time.

I disagree. I'm starting to wonder if you are talking about the same thing as me. Are you asserting that spammers are out there trying to break wifi encryption on home net connections? Seems like a lot of effort to me, with serious geographical challenges, to get IPs that are in PBL lists anyway.

> My servers and even my home network
> logs show multiple attempts every day by hackers.

I haven't advocated he expose a listening SMTP server to the Internet. Quite the opposite.