Re: 2 fork or ~2 fork

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:19:46 -0500
John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Jerry Stuckle writes:
> > Actually, he might have a case here - at least in the United States.
> > The Debian contract lays out some promises; as a user, if he could
> > prove those promises were abridged, he could get a judgement against
> > Debian and/or the individual developers.
>
> Not a contract.  No consideration.

Yeah Jerry, let this one go. The systemd lobby is beside themselves
with glee that a nutcase made a point against systemd, so now they're
really feeling the juice.

Post-nutcase, when you and I talk about modularity or "follow the
money", their response is that we're just like the guy threatening
lawsuits. Don't worry, it'll blow over.

And for every one of us that gets silenced, three more pop up.

SteveT