Re: How/Where to file a feature request

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014, Philippe Clérié wrote:
> I would like to file a bug/feature request against Debian Installation
> to add a choice of keyboard variants to the installation. It should
> not be that hard. It's been in Ubuntu forever.

There already is a choice which is asked for, but I can't remember if it
also includes the ability to select pc105 or similar.

You may have to have the installer in expert mode to see it, though.

> My question is: where exactly should I do that for the best chance of
> getting into Jessie?

Filing a bug against debian-installer is the general way to do it...
though the best thing is to do that, and also try to figure out why the
correct keyboard choice isn't getting presented.

#673468 might also be related.

Finally, you can ask in #debian-boot on irc.debian.org for more specific
information on what this issue is, and how you can help get a patch in
time for the release of Jessie.

Love is... a complex sequence of neurochemical reactions that makes
people behave like idiots. It's similar to intoxication, but the
hangover's even worse.
 -- J. Jacques _Questionable Content_ #1039
    http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1039