Re: View on UNIX purism in Linux Community

On 18/09/2014, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 September 2014 18:06:12 Bret Busby wrote:
>> And, in a couple of days time, we get to find whether the term
>> "british" will just be a historical thing.
>
> No, the island isn't going to disappear!  It may just have more than one
> sovereign state in it.  The Union is quite recent.  The island dates back to
>
> the end of the last Ice Age.
>
> Lisi

Ah.

Out here in the federation of penal colonies - the anti-poads, what we
have heard, of the arguments and predictions of the leaders of the
parliamentary parties of the english parliament, makes it appear that
the english parliament believes that if Scotland votes for
independence, then England will be broken off the island and cast
adrift, and drift to the edge of the world, and fall off, to disappear
forever, leaving only Scotland and Ireland remaining, and, England
existing nevermore (I think it was an english raven, that cried out
"Nevermore").

--
Bret Busby
Armadale