Re: Error with Latest Google Chrome Stable

  sven> Downgrade to the latest working version.

Luckily, I was able to find a couple of earlier Chrome versions in
/var/cache/apt/archives/ in order to downgrade.  What if I'd removed all
the archived 'apt' files to save space?  This leads to the following
question ...

Is there a known Google site that contains either all previous Chrome
versions or at least the last few?  I tried to find such a site/
location, but couldn't.

Thanks,

-Kenneth