Re: MDADM RAID1 of external USB 3.0 Drives

 Hi.

On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 17:55:46 +0200
Linux-Fan <Ma_Sys.ma@web.de> wrote:

> Concerning editing the initscript: I am now going to do that but I guess
> it is going to produce trouble when upgrading to Jessie.

No it won't. Installing a new version of mdadm package will produce a
different version of /etc/init.d/mdadm-raid, so, depending on a tool
you choose for the upgrade you will be presented with a dialog asking
you what to do - keep your version of this configuration file, or
replace it with maintainer's one.

Of course, choosing wrongly WILL hose your system.

Reco