Re: Restricted wifi after routine jessie upgrade

On Tue, 9 Sep 2014 03:02:24 +0200
Bzzzz <lazyvirus@gmx.com> wrote:

> Before anything, make: apt-get install apt-listbugs and read carefully
> what it is saying before answering Yes to an upgrade.

I don't believe NM has had any problems in sid recently. I'm reasonably
sure that one of my sid installations which has NM installed was
upgraded more recently than the sid-testing delay.

lvm2 is currently broken in sid, but I suspect it will not be passed to
testing in that state. Guess what is involved...

--
Joe