Re: Using a second monitor

On 08/14/2014 01:11 PM, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
I use a second monitor on my old Dell Inspiron, and have 3 monitors on
my main desktop.

Might as well use the last video out to use four. Works a charm with nVidia. I turned off the onboard video in the bios, and installed two PCIe nVidia cards that are identical, and four identical monitors. I have had almost zero luck running wine like that unless I turn the other monitors (besides 0) off. I wiped wine off and I scarcely miss it. Ric