[OT] [politics] Re: Skype access cancelled for Debian versions before 7

On 03/08/14 00:21, Joel Rees wrote:

Google has too much money and is out of control.

The NSA has too much money and is out of our control.

I find it interesting that you feel more in control of a privately funded corporation than a legitimate arm of a sovereign government. It is obvious what the NSA want to do (snoop), I'm not so sure what google want to do.

Almost 300 million US citizens have the ability to curtail the NSA's behaviour if enough of 'em want to make something of it; this is their constitutional right.

Don't believe the hype, corporations are in no way in our control.

Iain