Re: End of hypocrisy, beginning of reason

On 08/06/2014 09:05 AM, Steve Litt wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2014 16:51:03 -0400
Tom H <tomh0665@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Steve Litt
<slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
LOL, perhaps I'll boot to bin/bash, and then run a script to do
everything else. Oh wait, I can't do that: I hear PAM now depends on
systemd, for what reason I haven't a clue.
Maybe you should look into adapting the Android Init Language :)
Screw that! I'm buying an old Kaypro 2x on Ebay, and using CPM for the
rest of my life!

:-)

SteveT

Good luck finding floppies!