weired problem, systemd?

Hello list,

I am looking for some strange problem. Please let me describe:

I installed pulseaudio, and everything worked fine, sound was running well,
everything could be configured with pavucontrol. So far so well. But,
after reboot, sound is gone, and no more devices are seen.

Restarting of pulseaudio via /etc/init.d/pulseaudio restart did not work.

However: Doing dpkg-reconfigure pulseaudio let it work again.

I do not think, it is a problem with pulseaudio, mybe with systemd?

The same problem occurs with another package -> eeepc-acpi-scripts

/etc/init.d/eeepc-acpi-scripts restart does not work, but dpkg-reconfigure
eeepc-acpi-scriptzs does.

Same as in pulseaudio - it is working until next reboot.

Do you have any clues, what is happening and what is the difference between
dpkg-reconfigure and /etc/init.d/* restart in relationship of starting
prcoesses?

Any help is very welcome.

Best regards

Hans-J. Ullrich