Re: Lost high res desktop settings on vbox upgrade to 4.3.14

On 2014-07-23 23:04, Harry Putnam wrote:

>>> I upgraded vbox from 4.3.10 to 4.3 14.  Now the best screen res I can
>>> get in 1024 x 768.   When it was something like 1500 x ????.  Not sure
>>> of exact setting but desktop was much larger when I logged in before
>>> this upgrade.

Sorry, I am a bit late in the thread. So, maybe this has been suggested
already. If so, please ignore my message.

Did you notice that currently in Jessie there is a dependency problem
with VirtualBox? It needs a newer version of xorg-video-abi than is
currently available. It could be your problem is related to this.

Grx HdV