Re: I'm not a huge fan of systemd

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 01:11:47PM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> LOL, how do you do it Andrei? You've tried and failed to rebut me three
> times...

Wow! and here's me thinking he clearly explained the issue(s) to you!

I remember a rant by Billy Connelly where the gist goes like this:

He picked up a women hitchiker whom, once they were travelling along
started to criticise his comedy show and how she didn't like it. Billy
stopped the car and told her to get out.

He then said something about how weird it was that if she didn't like
his show, why the f*%@k did she watch it.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X