Re: Suspend button greyed out on Xfce on Sid

On 17/07/14 20:52, Nate Bargmann wrote:
I did another "upgrade" a couple of days ago and now Xfce has no idea
that power management exists.  This is manifested by the logout dialog
not having options for suspend and hibernate in it any more and the
custom session buttons on my taskbar which have Logout, Lock, Suspend,
Reboot, and Shutdown buttons as the Suspend button greyed out.  Looking
in the Xfce Power Management settings dialog no options exist now for
suspend or hibernate on any of the tabs.

I noticed the same but another upgrade today cured the problem.

jss