Re: Problem with Debian 7.5 i386 lxde LIVE ISO and Brasero

On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 02:03:14 +0800
Bret Busby <bret.busby@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I have downloaded the file
> debian-live-7.5.0-i386-lxde-desktop.iso
> and tried to write it to a DVD (type DVD-R), using Brasero, and it
> does not work.

Ahh, now you're in my neck of the woods. Try this:

growisofs -Z /dev/dvd=debian-live-7.5.0-i386-lxde-desktop.iso

If you have a /dev/dvd, the preceding should burn the iso quite well.
Unless, of course, you have some kind of weird problem, in which case
you can email us back with the results.

SteveT