Problem with Debian 7.5 i386 lxde LIVE ISO and Brasero

Hello.

I have downloaded the file
debian-live-7.5.0-i386-lxde-desktop.iso
and tried to write it to a DVD (type DVD-R), using Brasero, and it
does not work.

With the "Burning Disc" dialogue box, it states that it has written
2%, then goes to an "ejecting medium" message, then a dialogue box

"
Error while burning.

SCSI error on write(14096,16): [5 21 02] Invalid address
"

Whilst I can not copy and paste text from the "Image Burning Setup"
dialogue box, when I retry with a DVD to which it would not write the
image, the text in the dialogue box, includes
"Please replace the disc with a supported CD or DVD", so I assume that
the DVD's are being denatured (having faulty writes so that they
cannot be used)

Is the ISO image faulty?

I have not experienced this problem before, and, this has now happened
with three consecutive DVD's from a pack of ten, and I have previously
written ISO images including for the Debian 7.5 amd64 lxde, that have
successfully booted, so the one variant that is involved for the
failed DVD writes, is the ISO image.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale