[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Dictionary changes

On 02/07/14 18:25, Steve Litt wrote:
So then, the question becomes, where does there exist a list of common
letters that are, for want of a better word, "ornamented ascii"?
Umlauts, Carats, Circles, Grave accents, etc.

Are the charts at http://www.unicode.org/charts/ what you're looking for, or do you want something more predigested?

Reply to: