Re: tvrplus.ro/tvr-1.html (Flash) just shows a black screen. Other Flash sites work.

On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 16:51:28 +0200
Karl Munch <munchkarl@gmail.com> wrote:

> The stream is restricted to the territory of Romania, so I guess you
> are there.
>
> I was able to watch an ad there, but not the stream due to the above
> restriction. For your information, I moved the libflashplayer.so
> to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins.
Yes, I am in Romania. I moved the plugin too, same result (or lack
thereof). Since the issue extends to other browsers and flash players,
I don't think it's a Mozilla-only problem.

--

Rares Aioanei