tvrplus.ro/tvr-1.html (Flash) just shows a black screen. Other Flash sites work.

Hi everyone,

Sometimes I want to be in touch with the World Cup so I try to watch it
online. The URL in the Subject is the site of Romania's national TV
which broadcasts the games online live.  I tried flash-plugin-nonfree,
I tried directly installing libflashplayer.so in ~/.mozilla/plugins,
installed at the same time or separately, I tried
pepperflashplugin-nonfree and Chromium, I tried Firefox Nightly (I
compile my own every week), I tried Iceweasel, Epiphany and lots of
other browsers, I tried disabling FlashBlock and other extensions but
the outcome is the same : all I get is a black square with no
content. On my other machine running Arch, with FlashBlock enabled, it
works just fine. Running stable/testing on a Thinkpad X200, and tested
lots of WMs and DEs (KDE, Fluxbox, Xfce, i3wm). Any ideas are much
appreciated.
--

Rares Aioanei