Re: tvrplus.ro/tvr-1.html (Flash) just shows a black screen. Other Flash sites work.

The stream is restricted to the territory of Romania, so I guess you are
there.

I was able to watch an ad there, but not the stream due to the above
restriction. For your information, I moved the libflashplayer.so
to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins.