Alias address for a mailing list (mailman + exim)

Hi everyone!

I want to rename a set of mailing lists (mailman 2.1.15 and exim4) and,
as a kind of backward compatibility, keep the old names as aliases for
the new names.

Precisely the alias part is the one I have doubts about.

I am using the recommended MTA-mailman glue for exim4, so /etc/aliases
is not being used: MTA=None in etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py

What is the appropriate way of including aliases and having the MTA
aware of them?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,