Re: is this sensible?

Le 27.06.2014 03:06, Chris Bannister a écrit :
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 02:17:47PM +0200,
berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:

Le 26.06.2014 12:26, Chris Bannister a écrit :
>On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 02:26:03PM +0200,
>berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
>>
>>This is the problem with non interactive tools: if you do not master the
>>non
>>interactive tool, you do not have real control on it.
>
>If it is non interactive, then how do you master it?

Knowing exactly what it does, depending on the parameters you gave it at
it's startup?

Wouldn't they normally be quantitative parameters? I just thought, this minute, that the *true master* would know what to do if it broke down.

Well, the true master just send a butterfly to the right place, and the air movements it made plus their consequences allow to position the correct values on the targeted system.

http://xkcd.com/378/