Re: ntp problem

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014, Lisi Reisz wrote:

On Wednesday 25 June 2014 08:13:12 Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
seems indicate a hardware problem (battery?)

I nearly said so, but grandmothers and eggs came to mind.

CMOS batteries are cheap enough.  Why not just change it and see?  It does not
sound unreasonable that a battery should be running down after 5 years or
more.  And you don't want to wait until odd things start happening to your
system.

  Hi Lisi,
  good advice. I had already in mind to do that, as I have anyway to open
  the PC to add a new graphic card and a disk

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel