Re: dhclient changes IP address

Hi Bob,

my fritz.box is a DSL router from AVM, which unfortunately does not give me
access to syslog.

What I noticed is that 192.168.178.87 shows up without MAC address in the list
of network devices of the fritz.box

I think I will try first to get support from AVM on that topic. If that is not
successful, I will look in more detail into the tcpdumps (although since I
have to take that on the client side, that might be difficult during the startup
phase).

Thanks,
Rainer

--