Re: PulseAudio (was Re: Sid Foibles)

On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 01:03:28 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> An
> disgusting example for an odd jack client is Audacity.

Yeah, I agree, everything's not green in jack's world.

The base idea behind jack is very good, but I don't know
if the team communication's that good (either with the
external or internal world).
From what you report, Ralf, the kinda site attack they
suffered should never happen, or at least should have been
circumvented very fast (IF there is somebody strong enough
to handle that).

That's a pity for such a good idea but I don't think the
omen's good; we'll see (or not…)

--
Bali dit : Erf, I'm sure you're drunk again...
Nawo dit : nooooooooo!!! Nto true