Re: [OFF-TOPIC technically, but relevant to this group]

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> wrote:
> And believe it or not, there still are people out there who
> don't know how to use a search engine effectively.

There are degrees of effectiveness. Even among members of my own
nuclear family (who are all reasonably adept with computers), I can
generally find information on the web more quickly than anyone else.
It's entirely possible for someone to make a good-faith effort to find
something, fail, and assume that the information isn't readily
available. And sometimes, it helps to just give someone the keywords
they're looking for. ("How do I see my camera as a directory?" Any
response that includes the word "mount" will be helpful.)

ChrisA