Re: GPG Keys..... was Re: Should I install chkrootkit?

Ahoj,

Dňa Sun, 8 Jun 2014 17:53:28 +0200 Bzzz <lazyvirus@gmx.com> napísal:

> On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 01:43:28 +1000
> Andrew McGlashan <andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au> wrote:
>
> > > If one is living in the USA or western Europe getting one's key
> > > signed shouldn't be too difficult.
> >
> > How about Australia?
>
> Not allowed: if you sign your e-mails, they'll blacklist
> you, you'll suffer a kangaroo invasion in your kitchen,
> your kids' hamster will die from plague, they'll list
> you as a potential terrorist and all your sites will
> join the dentist one in the big-filter. You have been
> warned.

IMO bad yoke. No all are know about OpenPGP, especially about signing.

BTW, in our country AFAIK there is only one Debian man, which
can sign my key. And this one is from another end of my small country -
it is only cca 400 km, but my health doesn't allow me to travel into his
town.

regards

--
Slavko