GPG Keys..... was Re: Should I install chkrootkit?

On 9/06/2014 1:16 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> $ gpg --list-sigs EF22341C
> pub   4096R/EF22341C 2013-07-28
> uid                  Andrei Mircea POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
> sig 3        EF22341C 2013-07-28  Andrei Mircea POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
> sig          DEA22DE9 2013-07-28  Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
> sig 3        EF22341C 2013-07-28  Andrei Mircea POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
> sig          2BEF0A33 2013-08-23  Didier Raboud <didier@raboud.com>
> sig 2        151DFFDC 2013-08-24  Bernhard R. Link <brl@mail.brlink.eu>
> sig          AC583520 2013-08-31  Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>
> sig          069AAA1C 2013-08-31  Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>
> sub   4096R/5D7DFF29 2013-07-28
> sig          EF22341C 2013-07-28  Andrei Mircea POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>

And the fingerprint?

> If one is living in the USA or western Europe getting one's key signed
> shouldn't be too difficult.

How about Australia?  I think I could find someone that I know fairly
easily though.

> https://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning
> https://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Coordination
> https://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Offers
>
> Nice side effect: you can verify the authenticity of Debian Installer
> images, since those are signed by a Debian Member.
>
> http://www.debian.org/CD/verify

It is my intention to digitally sign each message to Debian list using
my public GPG key, which has these details:

  pub   2048D/B7EFE2FB 2012-04-12
        Key fingerprint =
           C902 8307 B42E 98C9 D2DF  8D43 A816 6BCB B7EF E2FB
  uid   Andrew McGlashan <andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au>
  uid   Andrew McGlashan <amcglashan@gmail.com>
  uid   [jpeg image of size 2732]
  sub   2048g/10921186 2012-04-12

Should I create a new key, then it will be signed by the above key.

If I fail to sign any genuine messages to this list going forward, then
it will be likely be accidental.  In the past I have usually only signed
emails to this list when they were replies to emails that were
themselves signed.

Kind Regards
AndrewM