Re: Abusive, Insulting and Off Topic e-mails do not belong on debian-user or any other Debian Mailing list.

On 8/06/2014 10:58 AM, Don Armstrong wrote:
> In the past few days, there have been many insulting, abusive and off
> topic messages sent to this mailing list.

For the public record, I need to make it clear that posts made by an
aggrieved other user of this mailing list have no merit.

Such fraudulent posts have been made using both his/her own mail address
and what appears to be at least one /special fraudulent/ address created
expressly for the purpose of spreading misrepresentation about other
members of this list (myself included).

This matter is potentially very damaging to reputations and may lead to
legal actions at any point should they continue.

If any phantom email arises claiming to be myself or representing me in
any way, please ignore it.  Any and ALL posts to this list from myself
will be from this same email address that I am sending from right now.

Also, it is my intention to digitally sign each message using my public
GPG key, which has these details:

  pub   2048D/B7EFE2FB 2012-04-12
        Key fingerprint =
           C902 8307 B42E 98C9 D2DF  8D43 A816 6BCB B7EF E2FB
  uid   Andrew McGlashan <andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au>
  uid   Andrew McGlashan <amcglashan@gmail.com>
  uid   [jpeg image of size 2732]
  sub   2048g/10921186 2012-04-12

Should I create a new key, then it will be signed by the above key.

If I fail to sign any genuine messages to this list going forward, then
it will be likely be accidental.  In the past I have usually only signed
emails to this list when they were replies to emails that were
themselves signed.

Kind Regards
Andrew McGlashan