Re: Abusive, Insulting and Off Topic e-mails do not belong on debian-user or any other Debian Mailing list.

On Sunday 08 June 2014 15:32:20 Andrew McGlashan wrote:
> Such fraudulent posts have been made using both his/her own mail address
> and what appears to be at least one /special fraudulent/ address created
> expressly for the purpose of spreading misrepresentation about other
> members of this list (myself included).

I have identified at least two special fraudulent addresses, clearly used
maliciously to sow further dissent and to malign people.  The one insult
aimed at me: that I am a coward, I'll readily admit to.  I am 5ft 2inches
tall, frail and elderly and have poor sight.  I'd be a fool not to be a
coward!  But some of what has been spewed out at you is both inaccurate and
grossly insulting and I can see why you are taking protective measures.

In case this draws down wrath on me, I have no current plans to change my
email address.

The law, sadly, is likely to be difficult for you Andrew.  It is likely to be
problematic to identify the real world identity and jurisdiction of the
perpetrator.

Lisi