Abusive, Insulting and Off Topic e-mails do not belong on debian-user or any other Debian Mailing list.

In the past few days, there have been many insulting, abusive and off
topic messages sent to this mailing list.

This is not acceptable, and conflicts with both our code of conduct[1],
and the mailing list specific code of conduct[2].

In particularly egregious or continuing cases of violation, the ability
of specific individuals to post to debian-user (and other Debian mailing
lists) will be restricted.[3]

While I personally am subscribed to debian-user, I cannot possibly read
every single message which is posted here (or in the dozens of other
mailing lists that Debian has). If you feel that a particular message or
individual is being abusive or disrespectful, please e-mail
listmaster@lists.debian.org with appropriate message-ids so that we are
aware of the issue.

As a final note, someone being disrespectful or abusive does not give
others the right to be abusive back to them. Assume good faith; they may
not know what they are doing.

1: https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct