Re: Systemd biting CUPS

Siard <shiems146@kpnplanet.nl> writes:

> 'init=/bin/systemd' is added to the kernel command line.

By looking at I've got a feeling that 'init=/bin/systemd' should be
added automatically to the kernel line in grub, but after I switched to
systemd there is no such line?

I tried by adding it manually and my system (Sid) works - systemd is PID
1, but wonder what to do to automatically update grub line(s)?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Everyone is forced to act helplessly according to the qualities
he has acquired from the modes of material nature; therefore no