Re: Should I install chkrootkit?

Ahoj,

Dňa Fri, 6 Jun 2014 02:57:21 -0700 (PDT) Horatio Leragon
<hleragon@yahoo.com> napísal:

> > Please do not send mails directly to me!
>
> > I have not set the "Reply-To" nor "asked for CC" to my address,
> > then please learn how to use and setup your Yahoo mail service
> > properly! I will not provide more answers to you until you do it.
>
> Sorry, I didn't mean to cause you inconvenience or offense.

No problem ;)

I am using the rkhunter for cca 6 years. It takes a long time when i
start to use it to inspect and solve all false positives. After this i
need only update database after some system changes (updates, add/delete
users, etc)

I don't worry about code vulnerability to errors for two reasons:

1, i am not able to discovery them - i am not a security expert
2, i believe to the Debian's people, that when some security problem
will be discovered, then it will be reported and (possibly) solved

Due the second reason i follow the https://www.debian.org/security/, to
i stay informed about problems.

regards

--