Re: Should I install chkrootkit?

Ahoj,

Dňa Wed, 4 Jun 2014 21:49:40 -0700 (PDT) Horatio Leragon
<hleragon@yahoo.com> napísal:

> > In some countries it a normal government practice.
>
> Yeah, my government denies that it is collecting massive amounts of
> data on its citizens and foreigners.
>
> > I am not aware about chkrootkit, i am using rkhunter and it is not
> > intended to install and run on the desktop (specifically on
> > testing), where are changes too often, because it will reports them.
>
> How long have you been using rkhunter? From the very first time you
> installed it till now, did you need to update it to fix security
> vulnerabilities?

Please do not send mails directly to me!

"When replying to messages on the mailing list, do not send a carbon
      ^^^^^^^^
copy (CC) to the original poster unless they explicitly request to be
copied."

I have not set the "Reply-To" nor "asked for CC" to my address, then
please learn how to use and setup your Yahoo mail service properly! I
will not provide more answers to you until you do it.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk