Re: want to revert back to gnome classic mode.

21.05.2014, 11:27, "Muhammad Yousuf Khan" <sirtcp@gmail.com>:
> Thanks Joe, David , Chirs and all . actually login screen step worked for me. even i am also trying xfce4.
> can i make gnome classic default loging environment?

Yes, you can. Usually your display manager should take the last option you used as your desktop environment as the new default but I could be wrong because I use LightDM on sid and that is how it works but in previous releases I had to edit the default session.

--
David Dusanic