Re: Debian 5 -- is going back to Roman Empire

On Wed, 2014-05-21 at 10:03 -0400, Ken Heard wrote:
> On 2014-05-21 04:23, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> > On 20 May 2014, Weaver wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
>
> > Pedantic or not, I'd never treat data or media as singular. An
> > still worse usage, which I find even with some scientific speakers,
> > is to use bacteria as singular. If we are going to anglicise the
> > word, which I think is a defensible view, we should make the plural
> > to be bacteriums.
>
> And "criterions" as well, I suppose.  In any event I shall continue to
> speak and write English the same way I was taught it from 1943 to
> 1955, and French as well which I learnt at the same time.

Til u die I suppose. Which by the dates, might be soon. But your despise
will be here for the record, maybe someday there will be a massive
sprint in search for our lost grammatically correct language and you
will be regarded as a visionary.

--
André N. Batista
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80