Re: FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Chris Bannister
<cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 03:15:44PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>>
>> DRM sucks!
>
> +10E9999

Okay, now I have to chime in. Not only is this off topic (which I
can't complain about, having been guilty of the same), but that's
content-free as well. Do we really need to hear how much, in floating
point, you hate DRM? Can't we just assume that part and move on?

Thanks.

Chris Angelico