Re: Iceweasel and DRM

>> Debian is based on freedom.
>
> Yes.
> Freedom to choose.
> Free will - have you heard of the concept? Or is that redundant in the
> new world where someone will tell me what to think and ensure laws and
> protests against bad weather and sharp corners on furniture?

Yes, pretty well redundant. Of course - freedom means complain the
government didn't "fix it", and if anyone says the govt was paid off
then complain about the complainer being a conspiracy nut. Oh what
tautological joy! Such sanity! Such ... deep conversation.

Debian might be about freedom to choose, but certainly the freedom to
think (about anything) is entirely optional, mostly despised and
pretty damn rare these days.

Emotionally effective entertainment is the lowest common denom. of
allowed communication now...

Farewell, free world. :'(

>> they can always download
>> Firefox but they should have a choice for freedom.

Not picking on anyone here, but I found that a really ironic
statement, on the face of it, given the context.

Regards to all,
Zenaan