Re: Will Iceweasel stay open source?

On 2014-05-15 22:02, Scott Ferguson wrote:
On 16/05/14 05:53, Eelis wrote:
On 2014-05-15 21:49, Scott Ferguson wrote:
 From the page you started this scare campaign with:-
"Mozilla will distribute the sandbox alongside Firefox, and we are
working on deterministic builds[*1] that will allow developers to use a
sandbox compiled on their own machine with the CDM as an alternative."

[*1]
byte-for-byte - so it has the correct signature for the plugin.

How will the CDM find out the bytes/signature of the sandbox, to
determine if they are correct?

Dear interweb,
                please read the W3C specs for me.

Which section in http://www.w3.org/TR/encrypted-media/ are you referring to? Or maybe another W3C spec?