Re: Kernel fails to detect internal hard drives after routine apt-get upgrade

On Lu, 12 mai 14, 12:31:28, Pertti Kosunen wrote:
> On 12.5.2014 7:17, O wrote:
> >The output from dmesg is long.
>
> You can dump it to http://pastebin.com/ .

I'd rather have it in the e-mail, otherwise the archives would not be
much use unless some kind soul does the necessary copy-paste of the
relevant parts.

A 'dmesg' dump on my laptop which has been running for six days is 74kB.
That's roughly 15-20 seconds to download on a 56k dial-up line.

Rule of thumb: whenever possible an e-mail (any e-mail, not just posts
to a mailing list) should be self-contained, without being too long/big
(i.e. e-mail is not a file transfer medium).

Kind regards,
Andrei