Re: policykit and systemd

Hi,

Dňa Sat, 10 May 2014 12:15:32 +0200 Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de>
napísal:

> On 2014-05-10 11:16 +0200, Slavko wrote:
>
> > Please, is the (in)direct dependency of the policykit on the
> > systemd bug or it is really needed?
>
> The dependency is needed, but you can still install systemd-shim
> rather than systemd-sysv and continue to boot with sysvinit.

Thanks, but please, can you be more verbose? I totally ignored systemd
until now...

I ask more verbosity because now it seems as this:

iuA  policykit-1
piA  libpam-systemd
piA  systemd

E.g. policykit is updated and libpam-systemd and systemd installed as
dependencies. There is not installation of the systemd-sysv (it is
not installed yet of course)...

regards

--
Slavko