Re: Systemd

My initial reaction was, what happened that would induce Poettering to have sock puppets post attempts at poisoning the well like this?

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 8:15 AM, <latincom@vcn.bc.ca> wrote:
Hello list:
Have you read this stupid things?

Then I thought, maybe it's an attempt to funnel readers to a blog post.

Eventually I decided to read the posts being ostensibly belittled.

http://boycottsystemd.org/

I have to admit, that's hard reading. The other is not.

https://igurublog.wordpress.com/2014/04/03/tso-and-linus-and-the-impotent-rage-against-systemd/

so I searched the web for Kay Sievers, and now I understand.

We can expect a fork in the kernel fairly soon, about as soon as certain leaders in the community are confident they can make the current main branch the meaningless one going forward.

No, I don't know which side these sock puppets are on. It doesn't matter.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart.