Re: Systemd

Le 25.04.2014 06:29, Ralf Mardorf a écrit :
On Thu, 2014-04-24 at 23:32 -0400, staticsafe wrote:
> Have you read this stupid things?

At least the argument regarding to journalctl isn't stupid. Making a log
file binary indeed is the most worse the systemd developers could do.

You know, things like dbus, dconf, and systemd makes me think that tomorrow, linux distributions might looks like Microsoft's OSes ( regedit, binary logs, etc ). Luckily, Debian supports BSD kernel, and I am intrigued by those kernels since a long time. I think that in a not far future I'll give a try to Debian kFreeBSD. Learning how things works somewhere else is always a good thing. In the past, it ( switching from windows to debian ) helped me to understand that Windows is not as buggy as I thought ( the truth being that softwares build to run on windows are buggy, not especially windows by itself, which is different ).