Re: Personal Recommendations for Free List Compatible Email Service

On 4/25/2014 1:02 AM, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:52:13 -0500
> Stan Hoeppner <stan@hardwarefreak.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Stan,
>
>> You're asking specifically about an account for list mail only in this
>> thread.  None of these concerns apply.
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong (I dare you), but I don't think it's your
> decision whether the concerns apply to Patrick.

I made a simple common sense observation that applies to anyone using a
dedicated account for list mail.  I didn't think it necessary to explain
the "blindingly obvious", to quote your sig, but apparently that is
necessary after all.  So, stating the obvious...

One can change a list mail account willy nilly, and the only
notification required is changing the subscription address for each
list.  Thus, again, the concerns Patrick mentioned do not apply to a
dedicated list mail account.

Given your sniping remark and "dare", some predisposition you have
against me prevented you from applying the logic of your own signature.

Cheers,

Stan