Re: Personal Recommendations for Free List Compatible Email Service

On Thu, 2014-04-24 at 10:04 +0200, Jochen Spieker wrote:
> So, if someone needs an account for mail, CardDAV/CalDAV (great for
> Android sync!) or little bit of web space: just ask.

Hi Jochen,

I would like to have both, web pace and an email account, but most
important is an email account and web space is completely unimportant.
If you're willing to provide an account for free as in beer, I would be
thankful, but I guess I have nothing to offer to you for barter.

I'm from Germany too and would use the account for Linux and FreeBSD
mailing lists. I wouldn't do arms deal and human trafficking with that
account and I don't care for privacy, since the mailing lists anyway
have open archives. I'm just sick of having bad bounce scores and the
need to switch between accounts to send mail to a lists.

I would prefer ralf.mardorfATwell-adjusted.de over
ralf.mardorfATwasteland.xen-host.de and I need POP/SMTP.

Regards,
Ralf