Re: UEFI install

Well, I have to disagree with you.

I have been using Unetbootin for the past two years to "burn" Linux distros such as Debian (Squeeze and Wheezy), Ubuntu (from versions 12 to 13) and Linux Mint on to a USB flash/thumb drive and then using it to install on to my hard disk drive without even a single problem.