Re: UEFI install

This is the first time I heard one could create a UEFI USB installer using Unetbootin. How did you manage to do it?

>The installer runs fine, but I have trouble loading the components from "cd-rom", so I execute a shell and mount /dev/sdb /cdrom, which used to work but now it's failing with "invalid argument".

At which point did you have trouble loading components from "cd-rom"? during the installation process? or.....?

> but now I am having difficulties with even loading the components off USB.

Did you mean that you could not complete the whole installation process?