Re: Bug #693630: Dconf unknown method 'Change'

On Wed, 2014-04-23 at 16:38 +0200, berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
> You know, I think exactly the same [snip]
> the mailing-list's discussions about bloat-wares, gnome, systemd,
> etc...

:D

I was thinking to send it to the off-topic list instead, but decided to
mention that dconf is less optimal on this list and not on the OT list,
to make the OP aware that Linux userspace is good, but some folks from
upstream, responsible for some kinds of Linux userspace, have different
ideas, than some Linux users have got.